Customer Service/Medical Billing Agent
Location: Toronto, Ontario
As a Medical Billing/Customer Service Agent, you are the first point of contact for our MD’s and play a critical role in ensuring they have a positive experience with our company’s software application. You will be responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with Medical Specialists, MOH and other stakeholders as well as working on developing and maintaining required systems and processes for all types of medical billing (OHIP, WSIB, Refugee, Out of Province).
Agent+ is a small team with big dreams of re-inventing the way MD’s bill. With our bleeding edge technology and concierge focused approach we see an unlimited growth potential for our solution and our team in the medical billing ecosystem.
How to Apply
Agent+ is hiring for this role through CareerMeetsLife. In order to be considered for the role please create your full job seeker profile here.
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities
• Dynamic person with a good sense of organization, excellent time management skills, attention to detail.
• Fluent English required, ability to speak, read and write
• Ability to solve problems and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients and colleagues
• Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a professional manner
• Demonstrated reliability in punctuality and attendance
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing business conditions.
• Demonstrated experience with OHIP Medical Billing tools and processes preferred
• Technically savvy and an affinity for innovation
Specific duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
• Able to provide support to customer in all aspects of their claim and billing processes
• Utilize OSCAR EMR to submit, manage and monitor claims
• Establish and maintain a productive and positive relationship with Ontario Ministry of Health Billing Office
• Deal with internal and external customers
• Create and maintain our company’s filing system
• Document and update information obtained
• Post-Secondary education completion of a related college certification program preferred
• 2 to 5 years of Medical Billing/Medical Office Management experience preferred- experience with OSCAR EMR is an asset
• Exceptional telephone etiquette coupled with active listening skills
• Strong computer and telecommunication skills.
How to Apply
Agent+ is hiring for this role through CareerMeetsLife. In order to be considered for the role please create your full job seeker profile here .