Location: GTA, Ontario, or remote virtual location optional
Term: One year contract with the possibility of renewal (March 2017 – March 2018)
In order to apply for this position please create your profile here.
About Impact-Coaches Inc.
Impact-Coaches Inc. is a business coaching organization that has been delivering leadership, business development and team development in the form of assessments, individual coaching, and group/ team coaching since 2003. We have a proven track record and a growing client list thanks to our commitment to excellence in coaching and client service. We have grown steadily year after year and have a strong team of coaches across Canada. Impact-Coaches Inc. supports a fair and equitable work environment. Our team works virtually but is well-connected to our organization. We pride ourselves in being an organization that “business people turn to when they want to excel” and “all coaches aspire to work with”.
We are looking for a successful candidate to join our growing administrative and project team. This individual will play a key support role to both our Client Services Specialist and our Content and Project Specialist, as well as supporting the larger team of Impact Coaches and overall business operations. We are seeking an individual to assist primarily with project support, administrative assistance, and research and writing initiatives.
Qualifications & Attributes
- A university degree in a relevant program (business administration, marketing, human resources, etc.); graduate degree or other certifications (project management, coaching) an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience, preferably in a business environment, with experience in human resources or professional services a strong asset.
- Passion for coaching and continuous learning. Demonstrates genuine curiosity to support clients on their goals and objectives.
- Prior project management experience is a strong asset. Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time with attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills; portfolio and writing samples will be requested; experience writing Request for Proposals (RFPs) an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize PowerPoint or other presentation software to create engaging presentations.
- Experience or expertise in utilizing social media as a marketing tool and increasing online engagement levels an asset.
- Team player who likes to collaborate and share ideas with others. Strong ability to collaborate and form relationships in a virtual office environment.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative. Ability to operate effectively with little supervision or direction.
- Highly professional with a strong focus on service excellence and quality.
- Comfortable working for an entrepreneur in a virtual environment.
- Project management including the coordination of coaches; the set-up of required materials to launch the project; planning the agendas and facilitating regular project team calls; monitoring progress and budget; updating the program client sponsor; developing regular communications, resources, and value-adds associated with the project; coordinating and conducting the feedback process; and other required tasks related to the project.
- Collect feedback from clients on individual coaching assignments and on projects.
- Assist the Client Services Specialist with administrative tasks, marketing engagements (including social media), proposal writing, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist the Content and Project Specialist with research initiatives, writing assignments, and presentation development.
- Support the Founder, coaches, and head office team in the development of documents (including, but not limited to information required for business development meetings, proposals, project renewals, feedback summaries, and meeting agendas and outlines as needed).
- Support the Founder, coaches, and head office team in the research and development of agendas and content for presentations, workshops, client team sessions, toolkits, and other resources as needed.
- Attend regular weekly head office team meetings and assist with head office operational and administrative tasks as required.